21 02 2023
MAURITIUS FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
INVITATION FOR REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR THE YEAR 2023
The MFA invites potential suppliers with valid BRN to provide the following services to our federation for the calendar Year 2023.
1. Transport services (14-16 seaters vans) & Taxi services
2. Catering & Hospitality services with good references
3. Supply of water bottles from licensed purified bottled water suppliers
4. Supply of ink & Toners for printers and photocopiers
5. Good quality stationeries and other office supplies
6. IT Equipment with Aftersales services & Accessories
7. Accomodation facilities for football teams (12 double & 5 single rooms on Full-Board)
8. Football Equipment & Printings
9. Medals & Trophies
10. Insurance coverage ( Medical, Vehicle & others)
11. Air Ticketing
12. Security services
We invite interested parties to submit proposals ( including copies of BRN and price lists 2023) to us by the 6th of March 2023 for consideration.
Proposals submitted after the due date will not be considered.
Furthermore, the MFA reserves the right to accept or contract for any expressed and implied services.
You are kindly requested to submit your proposals at the Email address below:
En Attendant Le Choc ASPL 2000/ GRSE Wanderers
Après la 10e journée de Super League, les 2 meneurs au classement s'affronteront le week-end prochain lors du 11e Acte.